Windsor Hills is THE CLOSEST luxury resort to Walt Disney World (less than 2 miles!)
What can you say about Windsor Hills? It is a beautiful distinctive private, gated, guarded community dedicated to providing an immaculately maintained, safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment for guests with wonderful first class facilities.
The Clubhouse is at the heart of the resort. In the complex, the Welcome Centre has a Guest Relations concierge, where you can ask them anything and everything, about the area, parks, tickets etc., and they will know or find out!
- Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Harry Potter.
- Sea World, Aquatica, and Volcano Bay Water Park.
- Pleasure Island and City Walk.
- Disney Springs plus so much more!
- There are so many attractions Orlando is famous for and all within very easy reach. Also nearby to Windsor Hills are supermarkets, banks, local shops and many varied restaurants. Guest Relations at the Welcome Centre in Windsor Hills can answer any of your questions about the area, parks, tickets etc. Enjoy!
We have an excellent local property manager for our villa who can also help with any special holiday interests in the area. Any query or specific requests regarding the villa, or area, he will happily help with and his team ensures the smooth running and high standard the property maintains. We feel it is a great advantage for guests having an excellent local company you can depend on 24/7.
Distances to the coast/beach are all approx. 1 hour’s drive by car:
- East of Orlando – Atlantic side – Cocoa Beach (59 miles)
- East of Orlando – Atlantic side – Daytona Beach (76 miles)
- East of Orlando – Atlantic side – Cape Canaveral and NASA’s Kennedy Space Center (69 miles)
- West of Orlando – Gulf of Mexico side – Clearwater Beach, Tampa Bay (68 miles) approx.
- Car recommended
- Airport: Orlando International Airport: (23 miles)
- Nearest Motorway: I-4: (4 miles)
- Nearest Major Road: Route 192 (1 mile)